Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just Like Daddy

Camryn wanted to be just like her daddy today. It was pretty cute how into it she was. She kept looking up at Paul to make sure she was doing it right. She actually sat there and watched for quite a long time too!

Camryn also had a run in with the fireplace today. Her poor little eye!

Once again loving the chair.

Update: When Camryn went for her nap she did not want to let go of the controller AT ALL. So I gave in and let her take it to bed with her. After she fell asleep I snuck into her room and took a picture with the camera on my cell phone. It would seem that she didn't want to give it up even in sleep.

2 comments:

Cammie said...

That's really cute! I love the picture of her in her sleep. She looks so tiny!

Anonymous said...

This was hilarious! Such a cute picture of her and Paul. Tell Paul I say hi. I hope things are going well with you two.