Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Last Weekend

Last weekend my bestest buddy Brittney and her husband Ryan came out for a quick visit! It was so good to see Brittney and to hang out with the two of them. We played a bunch of games, ate some good food, laughed, told stories, and we even went to the sculpture gardens in Minneapolis. (I just wanted to say to Brittney that I am so glad that you were able to come out for a visit and we really enjoyed spending the weekend with you guys! I hope we can do it again soon!!! I love you Brittney!)
Now, I am very upset with myself that I didn't get a picture of Brittney and I (once again!!!) But I did get a family picture in front of the cherry spoon bridge sculpture that I love! While we were at the gardens, we saw a little chipmunk that was not to scared of people. Paul was able to entice him to come close with Camryn's crackers, and Camryn LOVED it! She thought it was the greatest! She would point at it, look up, and chatter on trying to tell you all about it. It was pretty cute and funny!
Lastly, here is a random picture of Camryn having a great time at dinner. Paul was feeding her, and I think Camryn was showing him just how messy she can get. She sure didn't care how gross it was!