Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Favorite Chairs

The last couple of weeks, I've been watching little Ella for Lindsay Stark. So I thought it would be a great idea to bring out Camryn's baby chairs for Ella to sit in. Well, Camryn thought that this was a great idea too! They are now her favorite chairs to sit in! The first two pictures of Camryn relaxing with an apple slice and watching some TV. I did not set her up like this. I think she really just enjoys sitting in the chair. It is pretty funny to watch.Also note Camryn's super nice outfit. A onesie and slippers.
The next two pictures are just Camryn being silly playing in the little swing chair. She even gets me to turn on the lights and music for her. Who knew these chairs would be just as entertaining the second time around.



5 comments:

Jenae said...

I love this. It makes me laugh. It is so funny to me how much they love the stuff that they were so sick of just months ago! Camryn looks so dang cute in the chair with the slippers - so cute!

Sheers said...

Corbin is also obsessed with the bouncy chair now that I got it out for Berkley.
She looks pretty cute - and I think her and Chelsa have quite a few similarities. They definitely look like cousins!

Randall Seeley said...

Cute pictures! I love the slippers! She totally knows how to relax in style.

The Osborne Family said...

If those chairs came in adult size I'd sit in them, too! And there's nothing wrong with an outfit of onesies and slippers. =)

Caroline said...

June likes to sit in her old chair too. It is in the basement now, but whenever we go down there to get something she insists that she sit in it. Kids are so funny. I a,long with everybody else, like the whole slippers and onesies outfit. I think Camryn should wear that whenever she wants.