Monday, October 27, 2008

Busy Last Couple Days

We have had a busy last couple of days here at the Goodwin residence. My parents were able to come for a nice visit and we stayed pretty busy! We played games, went shopping, ate, but mostly just had fun and enjoyed each others company. Camryn sure loved seeing her grandma and grandpa! I think she thought they were pretty fun to play with! On Saturday, we drove up to Stillwater, MN and made a little day trip out of it. The weather was gorgeous and I don't think could've picked a better day out of the week to go! Camryn got a little spoiled too. Her daddy let her try a couple different kinds of candy and she even got her own sucker! She was very pleased to say the least! We also let her try pop rocks... She actually really liked those too! (She is definitely my daughter!) Saturday night was our ward Halloween party! I always look forward to this party! I love to see all the costumes of the kids. This year Camryn is a ninja for Halloween! She is so funny and cute in her little ninja outfit! (Hopefully I will have better photos later on this week.)
Anyways, we just had such a great time visiting with mom and dad! It was so good to see them and to just relax and have fun with them. We just want to say thank you for all the things you've done for us and we love you very much!!! We are going to miss you but we know we will see you soon!

6 comments:

Cammie said...

Camryn is the cutest little ninja I've ever seen!!!`

Lexi said...

I love her costume! The last picture of her is the best - she looks so happy and cute as a little ninja.

Lindsay & Josh said...

I'm sure the ninja was your idea Kelltie ;) So Cute!

Erin said...

I love the ninja costume. That's sweet. Sounds like you've had a busy month with visitors, but a really fun one too.

Jenny said...

That is awesome that she is a ninja!! Logan will be so jealous!! She looks so cute!

Caroline said...

I love that Camryn was a ninja. Although, I think you and Paul should have been ninja's too - then you could have been the Three Ninja's (you know, like the movie).