Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ninjas and Pumpkins...

Ninjas and pumpkins don't mix. Camryn is a little girl not easily scared... but that all changed when she was faced with the pumpkin that I carved for Halloween. I guess I made it to scary this year. More on that to come. Anyway, as I posted before Camryn was a ninja for Halloween! Paul and Camryn loved running around the house yelling and posing like ninjas. It was pretty cute and funny! I tried to get some good pictures to show her costume.

So here is the tragedy photos and video. Camryn looked at the pumpkin for a minute and decided that she did not like it at all!!! She didn't want to go near it! Paul and I both tried to show her that it was ok and that it wasn't going to hurt her. We patted it, poked it, even picked it up and gave it hugs, but Camryn was not convinced.
This is her running away from it. It was pretty traumatic I guess.
This video is kinda long, but I had to include it. We tried! I guess ninjas and pumpkins just don't mix.

8 comments:

emily said...

That is seriously the cutest outfit in the world. She is a doll! You must blow that one up and frame it.

Jenny said...

What a cute little girl you have. That video was pretty funny! Especially when you moved the pumpkin closer to you - she just started crying. Poor little girl!

Brittney said...

That movie is so funny. Poor little Camryn!! I love the costume, she has to be the cutest ninja ever

Lindsay & Josh said...

Oh, how I miss that cute cry. The part I love most about the video is how she wasn't scared by the pumpkin on the porch or table. Oh, no....her parents had to put it in her room to scare her! How traumatic ;)

Caroline said...

That little sad face just makes me want to cry too. Ninja's are pretty tough, except when it comes to pumpkins!

Unknown said...

Kelltie that is so funny! Her little cry is so cute!

Unknown said...

Kelltie that is so funny! Her little cry is so cute!

Unknown said...




شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات