Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wolfley Family Visit!

We had a fun week here at the Goodwin residence! My sister Cammie and her husband Tim and their little girl Jane were able to come for a visit!!! It was the first time I had been able to see Cammie since February and the first time that we were able to see Jane! It was so fun to have the little cousins together! Jane was born on March 1st so she is 4 months older than Camryn. It is amazing to see the development that happens in such a short amount of time. These pictures here are of Jane and Camryn all ready to go shopping! They sure seemed to like each other! Jane kept trying to grab Camryn's face though, and as cute as it was, we had to keep a close watch on her! So we went shopping to the large Mall of America. The largest shopping mall in the USA. You have got to go to the Mall of America if you are in Minnesota! We had a great time though! We even got the girls matching shirts! It was great to spend time with my sister and our little girls!

We decided one night that it would be fun to give the little girls a bath together and take a bunch of pictures! At first it turned out great! The girls were loving the water, and Jane even tried to share some of the bath toys with Camryn. She chewed on one for a minute then she tried to stick it in Camryn's mouth. I think she was trying to teach her what to do. It was pretty cute to watch anyway. But the fun didn't last to long as Jane slipped a little and got scared. This made her cry which then in turn made Camryn cry. Then when Camryn cried, Jane had to cry. They went back an forth like this until we got them out of the tub. It was sad, but funny at the same time!

All in all though, we had a fabulous visit with the Wolfley family and I would love it if they would come again soon! I miss not having my family around me, but it makes it very sweet to see them when I do!

3 comments:

Caroline Marshall said...

Fun times with sisters and counsins. It sounds like you had a great time togther.

Jenae said...

It is funny because if you look at my blog there are pictures of Ella with my sisters baby...samy type of thing happened. My sisters baby started splashing and Ella was getting a mouth full of water! I didn't know that Cammie was married and had a baby; I bet it was so wonderful to see her. Camryn looks so cute in the picture in the tub. I love it!

Cammie said...

Jane had lots of fun with her cousin. She wants to come out again too. And she apologizes for making camryn cry.