Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tag! I'm it...

So, I guess I have been tagged... Now I get to play a blog game! (Thanks Bethany) I hope I can come up with some things that people didn't know about me!

Here are the rules: Each player lists 6 habits/facts about themselves. Once you finish posting, you have to tag 6 other people and list them at the end of the post. (the only problem is I don't know 6 other people that have blogs on here!)

1. Habits:
I have a specific order of things I have to follow in the shower.
I'm a little bit OCD about some things I do too... (it is a little embarrassing to admit this!) I count things like the rings on the phone, or stairs when I'm walking.
(Wow! Habits are really hard to think of!)
I have to check my email everyday.
I'm sure there are more things, but it is hard to come up with habits that I have!

2. Hobbies:
Reading
Drawing (even though I haven't had time to do this forever!)
Feeding my baby (this is something that I feel I'm doing all the time)
Going out to new restaurants with Paul (and Camryn now too!)

3. Favorite Things:
My family! ( Baby Camryn and Paul!)
Camryn's big smiles
My extended family
High Heels
Shopping for High Heels
Shopping for anything really (groceries, houses, home stuff, odds and ends, etc.)
Make-up
Sleeping
Candy
Holidays
Reading
(I could go on and on!)

4. Favorite Place:
My favorite place in the whole world is at my uncle's cabin in Montana. It is on Echo Lake and it is the most beautiful and peaceful place in the whole world! I have nothing but great memories from there! It isn't anything unique or extraordinary and it is hard to explain, but there is just something special about the place! I would live there forever if I could!

5. Websites I Frequently Visit:
http://www.blogger.com/
http://www.facebook.com/
http://www.myfamily.com/
http://www.cuteoverload.com/
There are lots of websites I go to, but these are probably the ones I go to just about every day!

6. My Guilty Pleasures:
TV shows I Love- Grey's Anatomy, The Office, What Not to Wear, Next Top Model, Project Runway
Celebrity Gossip
Sweets!!! (I definitely eat to much of the sugary stuff!)
When Paul goes to work, I love to invite our big dog onto the bed to cuddle with me!
Sometimes when it is time to put Camryn down for a nap in her crib, I just let her sleep in my arms instead.

People I'm tagging: Brittney, Caroline, Kalli, Cammie

1 comments:

Brent, Bethany, and Brooke said...

thanks for being a good sport about the tagging game... kind of a pain! And congrats on the good sleeping of Camryn.. we're still zombies over here working on it!