Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Little Family

My little family began on April 24, 2004 when my husband Paul and I were married. We first lived in Crystal, Minnesota for 4 months while Paul and I worked for the summer. After that we returned to school in Rexburg, Idaho. Paul finished his degree in business finance and I received my associates degree.















After graduation Paul took a job back in Minnesota. We have been in Minnesota ever since, and I don't see us leaving anytime soon either! We moved into our apartment and I think the first weekend we were there, we went to a pet adoption day. It was there that we found our dog Maximus! He is the best dog ever!!!















After living in an apartment for over a year, we purchased our first house!















Not to much longer after we moved into our house we found out that we were pregnant!!! We were both very excited to expand our family! I had a pretty easy pregnancy all up until we found out that our little girl was breech... that was a bit rough! We managed to get her flipped though, and after that it was back to the waiting game.



Our little girl made her debut on July 8, 2007 after a fairly long and difficult labor, but she made it!!! Safe and healthy!!!



Now we are a great and happy little family!!!

1 comments:

Caroline Marshall said...

I am so proud of you!!! I love that you are blogging. I liked reading about your "family story" as well, you 3 are so dang cute.