Sunday, February 15, 2009

So Far So Good!

So far Dane has been such a good baby! I just hope that it continues to be so. He sure has made this first bit easy! I have to brag a bit about him. He eats really well, he sleeps really well, and he doesn't really cry. What more could I ask for? I love this little guy! The more I look at him, the more I can see Camryn. He does has a different nose and chin than Camryn, but I can definitely see some similarities. Anyway, I just wanted to post some more pictures of my little man!



6 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

What a cutie! I can definitely see the similarities in the first picture.

Randall Seeley said...

He is adorable! I like his outfit in the last couple of pictures...that's the one I gave him right? :) Hope everything is going well and we should get together sometime soon.

Cammie said...

He sure is a cutie! I think he looks like Camryn too. I can;t wait to meet him sometime!

Jenny said...

What a cute baby!! That is so great that he is a good baby! It probably makes the transition of two a bit easier!!

Brittney said...

He looks beautiful Kelltie! I wish I was there to see him in person.

Natalie said...

He's very cute, Kelltie! I'm looking forward to seeing him in person!