Friday, November 21, 2008

100th Post!

Wow!!! I've done 100 posts! Kinda crazy. Anyway.

Today was a busy day! I needed to do some serious cleaning and Camryn was a super busy body today too. So when we went out to do some errands, I decided it was time to bust out Camryn's winter coat. She is SO CUTE!!! She can barely put her arms down and it reminds me of the movie A Christmas Story. She was pretty pleased about it though. I'm pretty sure she liked it! Today I also got to see TWILIGHT!!! I thought that they did a really good job! In fact, if anyone wants to go see it (or see it again) I would love to go see it again!

Also, I was "tagged" today as well! By being "tagged" I answer some questions (which I'll do) and then at the end I tag others to do the same thing. It is a fun way of getting to know people.

5 years ago.....
I was living in Rexburg, going to school, and freezing my butt off. Paul and I were dating and in a little over a month we got engaged! I'm sure I was doing incredibly silly things with Brittney and Caroline and ticking off our other roommates.

5 things on my to do list for today...
Do the dishes
Vacuum
Go to the post office
Make rice crispies
See TWILIGHT

5 snacks I enjoy...
Cookies (pretty much any kind)
Salt and Vinegar Chips
Reece's Anything
Oreo Blizzards
Peeps, Lindt Truffles, pretty much candy/chocolate...

5 places I've lived...
Brooklyn Park, MN
Rexburg, ID
Cedar Hills, UT
Okotoks, AB, Canada
Highland, UT

5 jobs I've had...
Nanny
Dentist Office Front Desk
Retail Associate
Cashier
Dish washer

5 things I'd do if I won the lottery...
Move to a new house
Travel
Pay off debt
Shopping Spree
Put money in savings

5 people I tag...
Brittney
Caroline
Lisa
Charity
Bethany

Have Fun!

5 comments:

Sheers said...

I just saw twilight too! I loved seeing it all come to life. Good job on 100 posts. Wow!

Caroline said...

I can't believe it has already been over five years since we did so many crazy things living together!!! Good times, good times.

Cammie said...

I love the picture of camryn. She looks so cute! Today I tried Janes snow pants on her and she thought they were pretty cool when she walked and they made a swooshing sound.

Jenny said...

Camryn is such a cutie!! That snowsuit is great. I just saw Twilight too - so good!! I'm looking forward to seeing them all.

Brittney said...

Camryn is so adorable. I love her happy little face. I havn't seen Twilight yet but I am looking forward to it!