Monday, September 15, 2008

Long Time No Post

Well...it has been a while. I know! I've just been super busy! Since my last post I feel like a lot has gone on, but now that I try to recall what exactly we've been up to... I can't remember. (I'm blaming it on pregnancy) We went to the fair, we went out to Ohio for Paul's 10 year reunion, Paul has been doing major work on the basement, and since September 1st I've been done nannying. I know there is other stuff, but I just can't remember. We also have some exciting things coming up! Tomorrow we get to find out what we are having at our ultrasound appointment, so we are super excited about that!!! And Paul is getting ready to start a new job! We are thrilled with all the change that is going on and are ready to take on the next adventure!
On a side note, Camryn and I had a great time at Super Target this morning. Camryn was very pleased that I would let her have a snack in the cart! She was so cute holding it on her own and taking a puff out one at a time.

But... after about 15 minutes of her being so good and cute, Camryn waited till I turned around and then dumped the entire container out in her lap and all over the middle of the aisle. It was a great moment. Needless to say, I was a little bit embarrassed. Oh the joys of a one year old. You can't help but love them!

4 comments:

onecent said...

LOL!!! It must have been an accident mom! ;) LOL HAHA...
She is so darn cute!
Iam excited to hear what you are having!!!
ANd glad you are blogging again! I keep checking for updates! ;)
Penny

Sheers said...

That has happened to me so many times! I would take spilling over screaming though. :)

I've enjoyed looking at your blog too - very cute background. Camryn is a cutie. Congrats on the pregnancy - I see you're due Feb 7 -that's my birthday! (and just before yours right?) You'll have so much fun with your little boy. Do you have any names yet?

Oh - of course you can read and comment on my blog. I'm really starting to enjoy blogging!

Jenae said...

Well I have been checking your blog almost daily to see the updates so it is nice to see that you've decided to join us again! I can't say much...I haven't updated mine for weeks. I am dying to find out what you're having...c'mon and tell us already! It has been DAYS since you found out! Don't deprive us all like this ok. I'll be waiting!

Jenae said...

I'm sorry, I just saw that you haven't actually been depriving us...my mistake. A BOY!! YAY! How perfect is that. I bet Paul is pumped for his little buddy!