Saturday, August 9, 2008

Minnesota Beach

So the other day Camryn and I and couple of our friends all decided to go to the beach! Well, as close to a beach as you can get in Minnesota I guess. There are lakes EVERYWHERE. (That is why they call it the land of 10,000 lakes.) But as much fun as playing on the lake is, you don't really want to wade along the shore. To much seaweed and green guck. So that is why I'm assuming someone came up with the idea to make a man-made pond with chlorinated/filtered water and complete it with sand! I much appreciate the genius behind this idea! We had SO MUCH FUN!!! Camryn had a blast splashing and wading in the water. At first she didn't like the sand on her feet, but before you knew it she was sitting and playing in it. What a great time we had!
Camryn was pretty brave and went right out exploring in the water all the way up to her chest! (please excuse the blinding white legs in the picture!)

It was a lot of fun to see the kids together. Quinn on the left is 8 months( I think...am I right Erin?) Camryn just about 13 months, and Will (the lone boy in this age bracket at our ward) is 10 months. I think it is funny because they are all pretty much the same size!

I was feeding all these little birdies crackers so they would sit still for pictures.

We had such a great time and we will definitely be going back many times! Thanks to Lisa for coming up with the great idea! It was great to hang out Erin and Lisa! Lets do it again soon!

8 comments:

Randall Seeley said...

We had such a fun time! We need to go again soon! Maybe next time the kids will eat enough lunch so that they won't want to eat sand :)

onecent said...

FUN! which beach were you girlies at??

Caroline Marshall said...

So fun, all the kids looked cute sitting together - especially your Camryn. I liked the shot of your white legs as well - fabulous!!!

Unknown said...

Is Cammie Pregnant too???

Erin said...

Yeah for the man-made pond. The kids look awesome, and no need for the excuses. I love the blinding white legs. (Quinn will be 10 months on the 25th :D )

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kelltie on your upcoming baby. Hope all goes well.

LauraJ said...

Congrats on the baby! I am slow, I know, but that is super exciting! Hope all goes well!

Unknown said...

I want to see some pregnant pics!