Saturday, August 2, 2008

Couple Things On My Mind...

So here I am....waiting. I have been DYING to finally get to finish the Twilight series and the final book comes out today as many of you know. I preordered my copy and I picked release date delivery. So here I am, waiting, and it is all I can think about today!
I know that everyone wanted me to make an official post about me being pregnant! So here is it! I'm 13 weeks and due on February 7th! Also, I have been more sick this time around (still no throwing up though!) But I think I am pretty much done with the sick part. Thank goodness! Also, Camryn and this baby will be pretty close, they will be about 19 months apart. I think that will be tricky at first, but in the long run, I think they will be great little buddies. Anyways, that is everything I think of. Paul and I are super excited!!!
And because I CARE about Doctor Who, I want to say that last nights series finale was intense, hilarious, incredibly sad, and WONDERFUL all at the same time. It was amazing! I'm sad that there won't be any new episodes for a while, but that is ok because I can just watch the old ones forever!
Pretty intense!!! I love the Doctor!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

wow girl! that totally took me by surprise! Congrats!!!

onecent said...

CONGRATS!!!! I was waiting for a place to post that! :)
Isaac to Ian were 19 months apart, and Ian to Luke was 19 months apart. It's tricky sometimes, but totally fun!!!...
I am excited to find out if your having a "bella" or an "edward"!! HAHA

Jenae said...

Yay! I am so happy for you, and I'm glad you decided to make an official post about it because I wanted to leave you a comment...or maybe I already did..can't remember. But nonetheless, I am so excited for you and I couldn't help but feel a little pressure to get crackin' on my next one! Can't wait to hear more once you know what it is.

Caroline Marshall said...

Another baby - how exciting!!! I am so happy for you. Camryn and this new baby will be the best of friends. Too bad that you haven't been feeling that great, but good that you think the worst is over. I love you my little cupcake!!!