Sunday, July 6, 2008

Echo Lake Montana 2008

So it has taken me over a week to post these pictures... I do have an excuse, a couple actually. But instead of going into all that, I'll say a little about our trip.
Camryn did amazingly well on both of the plane rides which I was very thankful for! And we really had a great time being with all my family! Even my Grandma and Grandpa Malmberg made it out for a visit! We had lots of fun playing in the water, napping, playing games, eating, and spending time together. The week was a blast! It was so nice to see all of the kids (except baby Charlie) play together! It was kinda funny because I think there was always somebody that was crying. Anyway, I don't want to go on and on about it, but I did want to share some pictures! Enjoy! My brother Matt caught a baby turtle!
Brittney, Matt and I each Rachel, Camryn, and Bentley on the LoveSac.
All my siblings! Jeff, Brittney, Me, Cammie, and Matt.
All the grand kids! (minus Charlie) Bentley, Chelsa, Chloe, Owen, and Rachel on the top row, and Jane, Logan, and Camryn on the bottom.
Camryn's great grandparents!
Camryn and Grandpa playing in the water!
Family photo time!

4 comments:

JamieLynn said...

Wasn't this trip suppose to be "all girls, plus Paul"? Or was that another vacation? That turtle is adorable!!

Cammie said...

I love the pictures! It sure was fun. I need you to send me that picture of Jane going under the kid table bum first! I really want it!

Caroline said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I think you should have kept the turtle as a pet - it looked so little and cute.

Kalli said...

I loved the turtle! Nate and I had baby turtles for a while, but since we are moving soon we had to give them away. And they were getting too big and not as cute. Random fact: selling baby turtles is illegal. To be sold in a pet store, they must be at least 4 inches in length. They had problems in the 80's of kids putting them in their mouth and getting salmonella poisoning. You can still get them on the "black market" (like we did), but it's called "adopting", not "buying".