Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ONE YEAR OLD!!!

So my baby turned a year old today. It is so much fun, exciting, and unreal. I am a little sad that she is growing up, but she will always be my baby. I am so in love with my little girl and feel so incredibly blessed to that she is mine. I would do anything for her. She is so precious and so beautiful. I couldn't imagine life with out her.


So when we were out in Montana we had a little birthday celebration for Camryn and her cousin Chelsa that is 3 weeks older with all of my family. It was a lot of fun and really nice to celebrate with everyone. Camryn LOVED the icing and cupcake SO MUCH!!! It was hilarious! At first she just poked it. Then she got more and more into it until she had fistfuls and it was all over her and me!

As you can see, it was a big hit!

Then this past 4th of July weekend, Paul's parents Debra and Terry came out for a visit! It was so nice to spend time with them. They treated us to great times and great food!

We went out to eat for lunch today to say goodbye and to celebrate Camryn's birthday. Once again Camryn was treated to a cupcake and just like the last time, it was another big hit!

She finally got the idea to just use both hands. So much easier!


So we had a great day today and Camryn was her usual happy, smiley self. All I can say is that I love her with all my being and I am grateful for the time we have had and I can't wait for what is next. I hope you will all bare with me as I take a little trip through memories of the last year.


Just born!!!


2 Months Old.


4 Months Old.


6 Months Old.


8 Months Old.


10 Months Old.


I LOVE YOU CAMRYN!!!

2 comments:

Randall Seeley said...

I can't believe she is already a year old! Time flies! It looks like she had a great time with the cupcake! Happy Birthday Camryn!

Jenae said...

She is so dang cute! I know I say that a lot but I mean it! She is one pretty baby - with amazing eyes and eyelashes! Hope you enjoy your summer.