Saturday, June 21, 2008

Going To Montana!!!

I am so EXCITED!!! This Sunday we are going to my favorite place! We get to go to Echo Lake in Montana. My uncle has a cabin out there and has invited my family to go and have fun for a week! It is so gorgeous, peaceful, relaxing, and fun out there. I really just can't wait! We were last there the summer of 2006 and we were able to bring Max with us on that trip. I think he had just as much fun as we did. We aren't able to bring him this time around as we are flying and I feel really bad about it. I wish he could come too. But it is going to be fun to share this special place with Camryn. I am excited to see all of my siblings and there families all together also! I think this will be the first time we have ALL been together since our last trip out to the lake. Anyway, I just wanted to share some of my excitement and some pictures from last time!




4 comments:

Lindsay & Josh said...

I'm excited for you guys. You both deserve a break. Have so much fun.

Tana said...

I love Montana! I have family and spent a lot of time in Missoula. Have fun.

Caroline said...

Can I come too??? It sounds like you guys are going to have a blast. Oh, I love the picture of you and Paul on the tube being pulled behind the boat!!!

Unknown said...

Kelltie I miss you! I hope you are having fun in Montana, I am excited to see your pictures!