Sunday, June 8, 2008

11 Months OLD!!!

What can I say? I cannot believe in a month it will have been one whole year since Camryn was born. It is incredible to me how time flies! Especially when you are having fun! And that is exactly what we have been doing around here. Camryn is just so much fun! Walking, imitating, laughing, teething, sleeping in funny positions, and exploring! Camryn is just so curious about everything and wants to explore, touch, try out, and taste everything! It is pretty cool and fun, but also kinda scary. But anyway, I am looking forward to a birthday party, but I am enjoying Camryn one day at a time too!

Walking all over the place!

My silly little bunny!

1 comments:

Caroline said...

I love the video of her walking. She is pretty much running. What a smart little princess you have.