Thursday, May 29, 2008

Outside Fun!

Lately we have finally been having beautiful weather and so we have been able to get outside and enjoy it! We have a little walker for Camryn, and she LOVES to take off down the drive way... there is a video of that below. It is pretty fun! Also, I got Camryn a new hat. I think it is so cute on her! But she didn't like the brim down very much...
... I think she couldn't see very well.

But once I figured that out, she was good to go! Anyways, we are looking forward to more beautiful summer days!


3 comments:

Jenae said...

Oh my gosh I cannot believe she is walking!!! Did she even crawl? It seems like out of the blue...Bam! she's walking! She is ADORABLE!! I love love the video of her rolling down the driveway! She is so dang cute. I wish we could come spend our days with you guys; it looks like our two girls would have a lot of fun together. Miss you lots!

Randall Seeley said...

WOW! She can go so fast! There is no way Will can keep up with that. ;) She is super cute in that hat also.

Caroline said...

I can't believe that Camryn will keep the hat on. June always pulls hers off, or bawls until I take it off for her. Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the sun and not being blown away by a twister!