Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

So, we had a pretty good long weekend. We got to spend some nice time together as a family. Also, Camryn and I got to do some shopping while Paul worked on the yard, and helped out some friends of ours. The picture below is from the shopping trip. Also, some fun stuff that happened this weekend was from watching Camryn trying to imitate things. First of all, during church she stopped everything she was doing to watch the conductor. After watching for a little bit, Camryn then started to wave her arm about just like she saw the conductor doing! It was so funny! She continued to do the same thing for all of the songs after that! Then also this weekend Camryn try to imitate her first word! I said "wow" after Camryn did something, and then for the next couple of minutes Camryn tried to say "wow" too! She got really close too! I'm going to try to get a video of her doing it. Anyways, I hope that everyone had a great weekend too!

1 comments:

Caroline said...

Those are some pretty hot sun glasses that Camryn has on. Hey, I had to change my blog because I got a new email account. The new address is: scjwearemarshall.blogspot.com