Thursday, April 24, 2008

Four Amazing Years!

Today is mine and Paul's 4th Anniversary! It seems like so much, yet so little time together. In fact, our anniversary kinda snuck up on me! Today I thought it was the 23rd until Paul told me otherwise. I felt a little silly needless to say... Anyways, we had quite a nice night. Paul brought home dinner, we watched the new Office episode and then a movie! And we only got interrupted by phone calls for Paul's work a dozen times or more. (I just had to put that in there for Paul. Really it was ok. It only took an hour to get through 15 minutes of the Office.) But it was really nice to just hang out and be together. I wouldn't have had it any other way!
This is a picture of Paul and I at "Cabaret". (If you went to BYU-I you know what that is.) It was right near the beginning when Paul and I started dating. December 2002. Do we look different?

I was thinking the other day, contemplating our time together, and I was remembering the first time I really noticed Paul. It may sound silly, but I was really struck by him and I remember it quite vividly. I hope that I never forget it. I think I knew from the very beginning that I wanted to be with Paul. (Bethany I remember you asking me if I could see myself marrying Paul, and I believe I told you yes.) He compliments me perfectly and I think we make a great team.

Paul, I want to be with you forever and I can't imagine being without you. I love you!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

that's the first time I have seen a wedding picture, since of course I didn't make it to your wedding. I Love it! And yes, I do remember asking you that. I always knew you guys would get married. You just always seemed very good for each other. I love it when that happens. It happened for me, too! I thought of you yesterday! Glad you had a good day with Paul.

Caroline Marshall said...

You guys still look as young as you did four years ago. I remember your wedding day and it really doesn't seem like it was that long ago. So much has changed in the past four years. I am happy that you and Paul had a good anniversary.