Friday, April 18, 2008

Bestest Buddy Visit!

This last weekend, my bestest buddy Brittney came to visit me! It was SO good to see her. I have missed her so much. I am kicking myself now, because I didn't get a new picture of the two of us this trip. But I still wanted to put a picture of the two of us on here! (even if it is a few years old...it is still one of my favorites!)
Anyways, we had a great visit! A short visit, but great one! Brittney flew in Friday night and we stayed up talking till one in the morning just like old times. Then on Saturday we took it easy and hung out all morning. It was nice to relax with my buddies Brittney, Camryn, and Max. Then after that we went to the Mall of America for a good time but an unsuccessful shopping trip I'm afraid. Once we finally got home, Camryn had a nice little nap, and we decided that we would go on a date. Dinner and a movie for Brittney and I. We went out to go ol' TGIFridays where Camryn got to smile and eat new things. Camryn didn't get to come to the movie with us though, she had to go home. Brittney and I went to Leatherheads.I thought that it was a pretty funny movie. I think I even laughed out loud a few times! So after the movie, we needed a treat. Obviously. So what is it that Kelltie and Brittney get? At 9:30 pm?
Cream soda, eclairs, and cream cheese frosted brownies. For those of you who really know Brittney and I, you wouldn't be surprised.
The next morning Brittney had to leave bright and early. I was very sad to see her go, but I know she was needed back at her home.
Brittney I just wanted to say that I am very grateful to have you as my very bestest buddy! You are a true friend. I love you so much and I can't wait until our next adventure!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, I feel like crying! I had a great time coming out to visit, it will be fun to come back this summer. I think no matter when we get together we will alway do Brittney and Kelltie "things" like get random treats late at night...it is just us, and i love it. I love you too Kelltie!

Unknown said...

And Kelltie has been married for 4 years today! Happy Anniversary. And thanks Paul for taking such good care of my bestesst buddy!