Tuesday, April 8, 2008

9 Months Old!

Camryn is 9 months old today! 3/4 of the way to one year! Honestly I have no idea where the time goes and it makes me kinda sad. I am SO excited for each new thing that Camryn does but at the same time I wish that I could have more time to cherish each of them. Camryn no longer likes to sleep all cuddly in my arms and even getting her to sit still on my lap is getting harder and harder. But at the same time it is so much fun to see how excited she gets by standing next to things or holding my fingers and walking around the room. I just love to watch her excitement over learning and experiencing something new. She is amazing!

I am always laughing with her! (and sometimes at her...) She is just a crack up!

Here is the first picture I have actually been able to get of her two bottom teeth! I promise they are there!

I can't wait to see Camryn's big smile when I come to get her in the morning and I miss her when she goes to sleep at night. I love you so much Camryn!


1 comments:

Lindsay & Josh said...

I bet your relatives who don't live so close just eat those videos up. She is so fun. She's also so lucky to have a mom who loves her so much.