Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter to everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful day! Out here in good ol' Minnesota we got snow! Several inches of it. So instead of green grass, flowers, and sunshine, we woke up to freezing temperatures and piles of snow.
This is the view from our front door.
Max LOVES the snow! (that is an understatement) This is where I found him after I sent him out to go potty. Laying in the bush by our front step.

I just couldn't resist the bunny ear picture!

3 comments:

Jenae said...

I got those same bunny ears for Ella! I love them and Camryn looks so darling! I love how chubby those cheeks are...as you can see, I like mine good and chubby! She is adorable.

Caroline Marshall said...

Is it Easter or Christmas at your house? Don't worry, we still have snow too.

I hope you and Paul had fun being the Easter Bunny - I know I did, even if June had no idea what was going on.

Cammie said...

She is such a cutie! Max too! Sorry about the snow. That sucks.