Monday, March 10, 2008

8 Months Old!

So I kinda missed posting exactly on Camryn's 8 month birthday, but I figure a few days later is ok. So, Camryn is growing like crazy and is so much fun! She has also just gotten her bottom front teeth. I thought that Camryn would be super cranky and upset when her teeth came in, but it was like it was no big deal. One day they just popped through! Anyways, I am loving every minute that I spend with Camryn and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Giggling...

and serious.

Camryn has always been good at blowing raspberries, but she continues to practice and get better all the time. She is pretty funny about it, and gets really into it.

4 comments:

Cammie said...

She's so cute! Looks like she's getting a lot more hair on the top of her head! You'll have to try and get a picture of those teeth so that we can see them.

Caroline Marshall said...

Camryn is such a doll. I love those eyes. Way to go on the teeth - June still doesn't have any. I wish I could come see the 3 of you.

Erin said...

She is concentrating hard on those raspberries. We need to hang out soon.

A little thing called life! said...

I love how big she smiles. It's from ear to ear. Can you believe not too long ago she was the newborn getting her blessing at church from her daddy! All I know is take tons of pictures, it seemd as if I take them everyday,, now if my husband would just leave the cords alone and not lose them so I could keep updating our blog and facebook. Gotta love those husbands!