Monday, March 17, 2008

Excited!

... to say the least!


So as I have said before, I am a very big fan of Twilight. I am so so SO excited about everything coming out! But right now there is a lot of stuff on the internet about the movie because they are currently filming. Well I thought that I would just share a few of the awesome pictures that I have seen! I hope you enjoy them! This is a picture of Kellan Lutz who is playing Emmett Cullen (one of my favorite characters!) But this picture is great not only for Kellan's great looks, but it shows the golden eyes!
This is Cam Gigandet who will be playing the bad boy tracker/killer, James. He makes a pretty good looking vampire!

Lastly, I thought this was a fun picture from the actual movie set! Also, kinda funny to read a little blip about their experience.
So excited!



3 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah! For Twilight.. you started my obsession as well. I'll have to keep checking back for more updates.

Cammie said...

Woohoo!!!

Unknown said...

love twilight read all books in a week