Friday, February 15, 2008

Love

This Valentines Day I've been thinking about mine and Paul's relationship over the years and how we have grown. We have only been married for a few years, but I feel like we have already had some pretty big adventures and it makes me all the more excited for the coming years. So as I have been looking back, I thought that I would post a few pictures of Paul and I over the years.
Camryn's Blessing August 2007

July 8, 2007

Family Reunion Summer 2006

Paul's brother Dave's wedding. December 2005

Honeymoon in Vegas in front of the Belagio. April 2004


Engagement Pictures
I am so in love with my husband. He is one of the greatest people that I know and I'm so glad that he is mine. We just get eachother and are the best of friends. I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with him! I love you Paul!

1 comments:

Cammie said...

Your hair is so pretty in that engagement picture. Who did that for you? Those pictures are really cute. I think that it seems like you and Paul have been together forever! Crazy how time flies but goes so slow at the same time.