Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Birthday and Sunday Relaxing

Yesterday was my birthday, and I have to say, it was a happy one! I got to relax and hang out with Camryn for most of the day. Then I also went to a baby shower, which was great fun, and got to hang out and chat with some friends. In the afternoon I even got to take a nap! I didn't think that it could get much better than that, but Paul proved me wrong! He arranged for a babysitter and then took me out for sushi! I LOVE sushi! It was really nice to go out for a fun dinner and just have some time to chat with my honey. (Thanks Paul for being so good to me!) All in all it was a great day! Not to much show (which I like) and I pretty much got to do the things I like to do! It was wonderful! Today, Paul and Camryn were relaxing on the couch. It was just so cute how much Camryn was enjoying hanging out with daddy! They are so cute! Love you two!

2 comments:

Cammie said...

I'm glad you had such a good birthday!!!

Caroline Marshall said...

You are 24!!! I don't even know what that means - I suppose older than air, or something like that. I am glad you had a good birthday my little flower pot!!!