Thursday, January 3, 2008

Such a Christmas There Never Was

So, after going through my Christmas pictures, I realized that I really didn't have a lot of good ones to post on my blog! But I wanted to post some pictures anyways! So we spent Christmas morning at my sister Brittney's house! It was so fun to be with them and my parents! My little niece Rachel (2 yrs old) was so excited about everything! It was fun to be apart of her excitement. Camryn as you can imagine, didn't really know what was going on, but she did unwrap some presents with the help of her daddy. She was having a lot of fun with the paper!
You can't really tell in the picture, but Camryn and I actually had matching Christmas pajamas!

I think that it was still a little early for Paul... just kidding, he was having a good time too!My parents got me the start of a beautiful nativity set. I am so excited to display it next year, and to keep adding on new pieces! I already wrote a little bit about Christmas eve at Cammie's house, but here are some pictures of us all just hanging out. This was after Santa came to visit and the kids were having fun with there new toys! I love this picture! I love that my sisters and I all have little girls! Rachel was being so cute, she put her arms around Jane (10 mnths old) and Camryn (6 mnths old) so nicely! Then here we are with our little sweethearts! It was so great to see everyone and spend time with them. Despite all the awful hard parts (traveling with an infant and flight delays, lost luggage *twice* Camryn no longer sleeping through the night, only wanting to be held, etc etc etc) I would do it again in a heart beat! It isn't fun to be away from family, but it does make it pretty awesome and special when you do get to be with them.

1 comments:

Caroline Marshall said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas. I think having kids makes Christmas 10 times better. Happy New Year to you my little tomatoe.