Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Hold Up

So, I haven't posted for a long time because of all the Christmas festivities. (As I'm sure is the same for everyone else.) We had a fantastic Christmas vacation with family back in good old Utah. I'll post more pictures and everything later, but I wanted to post something!

So here is a picture of Camryn with Santa! On Christmas Eve, my sister Cammie had everyone over at her house for fondue. (She and her husband Tim did a fabulous job by the way!) While we were there we heard sleigh bells and there was a knock on the door! It was SANTA!!! He came for a special visit and brought all the kids a special toy! Who it really was, was Cammie's father-in-law and Cammie had purchased little toys for everyone. I thought it was so cute, cool, and thoughtful of Cammie and Tim. It definitely was a fun surprise!
When Camryn was sitting on Santa's lap, Camryn grabbed a hold of his beard with both hands and pulled. I think she was trying to expose him!

Anyways, I'll post more pictures from our recent activities later!

0 comments: