Friday, January 25, 2008

Baby Its Cold Outside!

Bbbbbrrrrrrrr! It has been SO COLD! I have to say I'm quite surprised that we haven't all turned into popsicles! For the past couple of weeks we have been enduring subzero temperatures, and that isn't even counting the wind chill factor on top of that! Even Max hasn't been taking his time out side like usual. He is ready to come back in almost seconds after he has gone out!

This morning Camryn woke up early. Then after going to pick up Chase and Olivia, dropping Chase off at school, then coming back home, Camryn was apparently ready for a nap already! She just looked so cute and snuggly I had to take a picture. Also, I liked that she was still holding on to her toy! (Not done playing yet!) I sure am glad for snuggly warm things to put babies in! In this freezing weather I think that I would have to put a pile of blankets on her!

Well, today is supposed to be the start of a warm up. We will see... I'm kind of skeptical about it, since after all it is still January. It is supposed to get all the way up to 20 degrees today! I can't wait! Time to bust out the shorts!

1 comments:

Cammie said...

It's amazing how when it's so cold and soon as it warms up a little it feels SO warm. Remember that winter in Okotoks when it was so cold and when it finally got up to 0 we were all taking off our coats? Crazy!