Monday, November 26, 2007

Twilight

So... I'm a bandwagon jumper. I'll admit it! But I'm only admitting it because now I want everyone else to jump on the bandwagon with me! I had recently been told by several people (Cammie and Brittney in particular) that I needed to read a series of books written by Stephanie Meyer. Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse.

"What are they about?" I asked.

"Well... They are about a vampire love story" Cammie replied.


What? Are you serious? A Vampire love story? How lame can that be! (This is what I thought in my head.) But Cammie went on to tell me how much she loved the books, and she couldn't put them down, and well, I just had to read them!!! She was dying to talk about them, and I'm sorry to say this Cammie, but you just aren't like that about books. So, I have to say, I was definitely intrigued. After she first told me about them I said that I would read them... then a few weeks went by and Cammie asked if I had read them yet. Nope. Then a few more weeks went by... same thing. But last week (after Cammie asked me several times if I had read them yet!) I decided that I would get the first book and give it a try. So, I started the first book Monday morning. Then before I knew it, the morning was gone! then, Monday was gone, and I didn't want to go to bed! I finished Twilight Tuesday and I had to go to the book store to get the next two books that night! It was the same thing for New Moon and Eclipse. I just couldn't stop reading! I didn't want it to end! I finished the last book on Saturday and it left me hungry for more!!! I am so sad that I have to wait till next fall for the next book! What am I going to do?!?! Cammie what have you done to me! I feel like Cammie has turned me into a vampire that has a terrible thirst for these books! It is all I can think about! I don't want to be like all the obsessed teens out there... but I can't help but want to wear a shirt that says "Team Edward" or "Bite Me" on it... (I don't know how Paul would feel about that.) So, before I keep babbling about the books, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am in love with these books!!! (and Edward for that matter!)

So if anyone wants to talk about these books, let me know! I'm more than happy to!

Also, here is Stephenie Meyer's website where you can get lots of information as well as lots of fun extras if you have already read the book!

3 comments:

Caroline Marshall said...

I am glad that you have joined the huge fan club of vampire lovers - isn't it fun!!!

Cammie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cammie said...

I'm glad that I could bite you and make you thirst for the books. hahahaha