Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Grandpartent Visit!

We had the privilege of having Grandma and Grandpa Romeril come for a visit this past weekend! It was so good to see them and to relax and have a good time. I think that Camryn really enjoyed spending time with them too! She sure smiled a LOT this weekend at them. Over the weekend Grandpa got to help Paul with our basement. They put up a lot of sheet rock and had a good time while doing it I think! While they did that, Grandma, Camryn and I got to go shopping! On Sunday night the power went out for a long time. So, what did we do? We played games by lamp light! I thought that it was really fun! Also this weekend, Camryn got to try solid food for the first time! She did really well eating her rice cereal I thought!
Her first bite she just let the cereal sit there in her mouth like she didn't know what the heck to do with it! Her face expression just looked confused too. She was pretty funny!
Camryn sure loved to be held by her Grandma! I have to admit, I was a little concerned that Camryn wouldn't fall asleep for me since her Grandma was so good at cuddling her! We love you Grandma!

As you can tell from the picture, Camryn sure likes her Grandpa! I think Camryn smiled instantly whenever Grandpa was around! That Grandpa sure is fun! We love you too Grandpa!
We loved having Grandma and Grandpa visit and we can't wait to see them again at Christmas! We sure do love them!

1 comments:

Brent, Bethany, and Brooke said...

Fun to see pictures of your parents. They are such nice people!