Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh Time, where do you go?

I feel like no matter what I do, time just seems to fly by. My kids are getting so big and growing up to fast! All of these pictures in this post have been taken by my camera on my phone because my kids just move to fast for me to have time to take out my real camera!
My dad has been staying with us since December, and it has been such a blessing for us! Camryn and Dane just LOVE having grandpa around! It has been really great to have them develop such a close relationship with him. And now in a couple of weeks my mom will be moving out too! I am excited for this special time the kids get to have with their grandparents!
Dane has turned into such a little boy! It seems like all the "baby" is gone. He is so fast, a fearless climber, a great sister copier, and a sweetie!
Camryn continues to crack me up everyday! This is the outfit that she chose to wear to Target (her favorite store). She comes up with funny little songs and dances and can be so girlie one minute but then she gets obsessions with Iron Man, robots, Buzz Lightyear and Emperor Zurg.

We have been blessed with some GREAT weather! So we've been taking advantage it by grilling and going to the park!

Then I just had to share what we do at Target several times a week. Go and look at the toys at Target. It seems to never get old to the kids. As long as there are buttons to push they will be perfectly happy.
Its been a great couple months!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Great pictures! Maybe not in quality, but in content. I love Camryn's target outfit and the amazing things at the store. I also love the look on Camryn's face looking at Grandpa! (and Grandpa's face, too!)

Cammie said...

I can't believe how big they are getting either! I can't wait to have the kids play together in a couple months!

Unknown said...

I bet you love going to the toy isle too! Love the pics!