Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Couple Things...

I just had a couple random things I wanted to share. Here is a picture of Dane, Paul, Paul's brother David, and nephew Alexander, doing what Goodwin guys do. Playing video games!
Dane and Camryn helping me with the laundry like usual. Actually it was mostly Camryn just trying to bury Dane in the laundry.

Oh, and one more thing. Dane is totally walking!!! All over the place! He really took off walking the week before Christmas. Walking at 10 months old, just like Camryn did.

5 comments:

Cammie said...

oh my goodness! So cute! I love it! I can't believe he is walking so well!

Cammie said...

P.S. Kaleb has those same pj's

Brittney said...

So cute Kelltie, your kids look just like you. I am so happy to look at your pictures. I love it

Randall Seeley said...

Don't you love when they want to help with the laundry?! Cute kids!

Jenny said...

Wow that is awesome!! He looks so cute and grown up. I love the laundry picture!!