Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Catch Up Time

So, these pictures are kind of old, but I had to get them on here!

My parents came out for a visit and we had a great time! We hung out, ate, and went to thestate fair! It was great! I promise that my kids do like my parents! I just thought this picture was funny!
Camryn LOVED the rides at the fair! She couldn't wait to get on them!



Dane had a great time too! But it is hard being pushed around all day!
Camryn really loved looking at all the animals.
She even got a hold of a poor little lamb's tail!


Asleep in the car after a long day.

Mmmmmm... cookie.
My sweet baby Dane.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like fun!! Chelsa pointed to Camyrn and said "Chelsa?" Meaning is that me!! I think they do look a lot a like. You have such cute kids Kelltie!

Cammie said...

So cute! I love all the pictures of camryn on the rides!

Caroline said...

That first picture really is great with your mom and dad all happy and your kids not loving it as much. I have one just like it - only with me and sean not the grandparents.

Camryn is pretty brave to go on those rides. June is a bit of a chicken when it comes to things like that. Both your kids are adorable, and getting so grown up.

Brittney said...

I love the concerned look on Dane's face as Camryn is freaking out in the first picture. Classic. Rachel loves the fair too! It looks like a great day.