Friday, August 14, 2009

Dane is 6 Months Old!

I am a little behind in my posting... Dane has been 6 months since the 4th. He is still my angel baby! SO happy!!! He is a good eater, loves his family, is ticklish, has two teeth, growls A LOT, rolls over all over, and is a great smiler! He weighs 16 1/2 lbs and is 26 1/2 in. long. We have started with veggies and the first we tried was peas. I thought I would get a great reaction from from him, but instead he just grinned and gobbled them up!
Before: After:
We sure love you Dane!


3 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, what a happy boy!!

Cammie said...

haha, so cute! I love how happy he was about the peas! too bad he didn't feel the same about the green beans!

Jenny said...

That is so great that he didn't even blink an eye. He is going to love his food. He is adorable.