Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random Recent Pics

Mmmmmm. Chocolate.
These are my favorite pjs of Dane's.

I love Camryn's silly grin! Her cute little bunny teeth.
This is kind of a bad picture, but Camryn like to get down where Dane is a be a part of the action.
The other day Camryn had a late nap and then she was sleeping to long, so Paul and I had to go wake her up. She was SO asleep! The flash in her face didn't bother her sleep one bit.

This is classic Camryn. Not wanting her pants on and using things to help her climb.
Dane is getting so big! He grows to fast!

4 comments:

Cammie said...

yummy chocolate!!! You have adorable kids!

Melanie said...

I love these pictures Kelltie! They are grwoing so fast and incredibly cute!

Brittney said...

I love these pictures Kelltie. Your kids are so sweet. Camryn looks like so much fun. I can't wait to see yo this summmer

Jenny said...

I love Camyrn's faces. She is so cute!! And so funny that she typically doesn't have pants. Dane is such a cutie.