Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crazy Cute Camryn

My crazy cute Camryn... what a girl! She can be amazingly cute and sweet, then turn around and be a serious handful. You will see from the pictures below.Camryn has turned into quite the climber. Anything and everything that can be possibly used as a stool is and nothing is off limits. Especially when I'm trying to take care of Dane. Below is one of Camryn's new favorite places to be... not cool. She was pretty proud of herself.



Very proud of herself. Then when I made her get down she got super mad.


On another day, Paul was awesome and took Camryn out for some fun! I snuck up behind them and got some cute pictures!



I love my crazy cute girl!

4 comments:

Tana said...

She is crazy cute!

Cammie said...

So fun! I know what you are going through with the super cute one minute and then want to pull your hair out the next. I love that the wiggles was on in the background with she was on the table!

Lindsay & Josh said...

Such cute kids Kelltie...I miss you guys! We'll be back in May for a little bit and we'll have to come visit you guys!

Jenny said...

Camyrn is so adorable. I just love seeing all of her faces. She reminds me so much of Chelsa! It would be so much fun to get these girls together.