Friday, January 9, 2009

Silly Girl...

Camryn is so silly. She is always doing something to make me laugh. Particularly tonight for instance. We had just gotten home and Camryn ran over to the TV and started saying, "Wiggles, wiggles, wiggles." So I turned on The Wiggles, her favorite show, for her so that I could get dinner together. When I peeked out of the kitchen to she how she was doing, I found that she had pulled her beanbag chair over to the TV to sit on. I had to laugh at how close she was! (I'm sorry about how much the pictures suck... I wanted to get a picture quick before she moved, so I just used my cell phone.)She is so funny! I laugh at her and with her all day long! Just yesterday my baby turned 18 months old. I can't believe how fast the time goes. She was just a baby! Now she is a hilarious toddler. I love her so much and I can't imagine life without her. As we get ready to welcome a new baby into our home, I can't help but wonder what our new life will be like. I am super excited and terrified at the same time. But overall I'm definitely looking forward to it! Just one month to go!

8 comments:

emily said...

Love that! She's a doll...you and Paul are so blessed!

Lindsay & Josh said...

What a cute girl. You're the best mom Kelltie and you're going to be so great with two. Good luck and I hope the rest goes fast!

Sheers said...

lol...how cute! I love how they just do things that surprise you all the time. Good luck with the coming baby!

Unknown said...

That is so cute Kelltie, When Matt and I looked at the pictures, Matt said, "isn't she a little close to the tv?" Then we read the story and really laughed. Kids are the best,m,

Jenny said...

Camyrn is adorable. I just love her!! You will be great with two!! I'm excited to see this new little one.

Caroline said...

I love that Camryn already has a favorite show, and that she likes to get up close and personal to watch it. She is a doll.

I too am intersted in seeing how your life changes when the new baby comes along. I will see how you guys handle things, and then maybe I will be more prepared for when our new baby gets here!!!

Jenae said...

I've been checking your blog a lot to see if you've had your buddy yet...I am dying to see pictures so make sure that you get them up quickly after you have him ok! Camryn and Ella are a lot alike I'm thinking; Ella stands right in front of the TV and never sits down though. Her favorite show is Curious George. She wakes up and the first thing she says is "watch show". Funny girls!

onecent said...

HAHA she is adorable! I dont think *I* even get that comfy to watch tv!

things will be good with the new baby. you'll be surprised that it is easier than you think to have 2 kids. :)